Why Choose NTC?
- Troupes of two actors traveling and performing in schools
- Shows are 30 minutes long with an average of four shows a day
- Performances are done for the kids; not directing kids in a show or doing shows with kids
- All shows are original, educational comedies
- Tours go to a specific area of the U.S. so driving is kept to a minimum
- Salary starts at $400 per week including per diem
- Rehearsal period of seven days in Minnesota plus a $200 stipend
- NTC pays for all housing and transportation to and from Minneapolis and while on tour
- Set, props and costumes all fit in a four door rental car
- GPS provided
- No lights or sound
- No stage manager
- 15 minute set-up with a 10 minute strike
- Contract to contract, season to season work is available throughout the school year with no year-long commitment required.
- Must be 21 years old and have valid U.S. driver’s license
We cast actors from all over the country, including: Alabama. Alaska. Arizona. Arkansas. California. Colorado. Connecticut. Indiana. Iowa. Kansas. Kentucky. Louisiana. Maine. Nebraska. Nevada. New Hampshire. New Jersey. New Mexico. New York. Rhode Island. South Carolina. South Dakota...